segunda-feira, maio 09, 2005

Para um Alguém...

Ouvindo Agora
The Corrs - Only When I Sleep
x
You're only just a dreamboat
Sailling in my head
You swim my secret oceans
Of coral blue and red
x
Your smell is incense burning
Your touch is silken yet
It reaches through my skin
Moving from within
Clutches at my breasts
x
But it's only when I sleep
See you in my dreams
Got me spinning round and round
Turning upside down
x
But I only hear your breathe
Somewhere in my sleep
Got me spinning round and round
Turning upside down
(Only when I sleep)
x
When I wake up from slumber
Your shadows disappear
Your breath is just a see mist
Surrounding my body
x
I'm working through the day time
But when it's time to rest
I'm living in my bed
Listening to my breath
Falling from the edge
x
But it's only when I sleep...

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

tá muito legal seu blog!
os textos muito perfeitos, viu?!
brigada pelo coment no meu fotolog (/punkpepper).
Pink pepper eh bem legal tbm! \o_
Beijoc's
=****