domingo, agosto 21, 2005

A minha cara...

Ouvindo Agora
Handle Me With Care - The Now Time Delegation
x
I’m giving you
My life to share
Please handle it with care
I really mean it, boy
I’m depending on you
Please don’t do me
Like some other boys do
Taking for granted
The love I show
And walking out my life
To leave me all alone
x
Handle me with care
That’s all I’m asking baby
x
There’re some guys I know
They don’t really care, no
Talking loud and being proud, no
You can find that anywhere
But what I need baby
You can truely give
Lets stop doing on thing baby
And don’t stand still
Cuz you got me,
And, oh baby, ah I need you
x
So this is all
This is all
This is all I ask of you
x
Oh baby, handle me with care
Handle me with care
That’s all I’m asking baby
Handle me with care...

Nenhum comentário: